Sunday, October 5, 2014

F is for Forward Motion and a FREE Tutorial!

   As many of you most likely already know, once again, the Bead Mavens are no more, which means, I am no longer a Bead Maven! :( At first, I was very sad at this turn of events, but now in retrospect, I realize I have more time to focus on my business and my blog... which is always a good thing. :) I will always be grateful for an opportunity to learn and grow and that was what the Mavens represented to me. But onward and upward and forward motion as they say. :)
  One day I was playing with my beads... well, experimenting with a particular color scheme, actually, and these cute little earrings are the end result of that experimentation. I hope you like them. They use Herringbone and Peyote stitch,  work up really quickly and are a great project for when you don't have a lot of time to invest in something. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I wasn't sure I'd be able to make anything much for Christmas this year, but these would be so fun and quick to make that I'm rethinking that. Thanks for sharing, Twyla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome, Callie! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete