Saturday, June 14, 2014

A is for an apology and A freebie!!










Hey everyone! As some of you know, I was pretty ill back in Oct-Dec of last year, and I had major surgery in December. At sixty years of age and that being my very first surgery ever (other than a tonsillectomy when I was 7) it was rather traumatic on my body overall and its taken my a full six months to get back to a semblance of feeling like "ME"! The down side of that is that I have had to put many things on the back burner during this recovery period... this blog being one of them. I apologize for that and I hope to rectify it as quickly as possible, beginning today. You have all been so patient with me that I thought you deserved a freebie! :)
The free tut is a simple and quick design and it uses size 11/0 seed beads, Super Duo's and the new two holed Diamond Silky Czech glass beads. The Silky's are available at www.etsy.com/shop/AriaDesignStudio owned by Lisa Kan, and she just got a shipment of new colors in her shop! You should check them out. I named this little diddy Fleur de' Lies Chain because as I was working it up, I was reminded of little fleur de' lies'. I hope you enjoy it and have fun playing and experimenting with it.
Again, my apologies for being absent for so long.... hope to get back to a regular posting schedule very soon.
Remember-- Bead True to Yourself!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment